The UK Sales Council was launched in January 2016 to support our ongoing plans to align our field initiatives and is made up of Division Managers, Area Managers and Sales Leaders from across our three Regions.
Sales Council is held once a quarter, with the first meeting taking place in February 2016, and we invite the Council members to come together at Avon Head Office to review the upcoming activation and incentive plans, and feedback thoughts and suggestions to the business before they are launched.
It’s a great opportunity for dynamic and proactive Sales Leaders to make a positive contribution to Avon, as well as network and chat to other independent Avon Representatives and head office associates.
Nominations for the Sales Council are now closed for 2016 but if you’re keen to get involved keep your eyes peeled for more information on how to nominate yourself to the Council in 2017!
- Jewel Region
- Division Managers: Lyndsey Fletcher and Marie O’Connor
- Area Managers: Sonny Ranns and Charlene Vaughan
- Sales Leaders: Sacha Blacker, Julie Pearce, Zoe Davies
- Eagle Region
- Division Managers: Jackie Murphy and Paul Gray
- Area Managers: Siobhan Farnell and Elaine Gribben
- Sales Leaders: Ashleigh Hammond, Helen Redman and Mark Hodgson
- Jaguar Region
- Division Managers: George Sinanis and Alana Thomas
- Area Managers: Kathryn Osborne and Kerry Baker
- Sales Leaders: Dawn Fazackerley, Ian Jobling, Gail Reynolds