Sales Leadership with AVON
To become an Independent sales leader you will need to become an AVON rep first, you will then run the sales leadership alongside your own your normal representative duties. Many people wish to progress to a sales leader due to ambition and wanting to increase their potential earnings. Once you have a team of your own you can earn lifelong commission on their sales!
Full support and training will be given to show you how to obtain your own team, you can recruit from anywhere in the UK there are no stipulations to areas so you have the maximum amount of potential for growth. You will need to become self employed to be an Independent sales leader.
You can earn between 4% and 9% commission on your team’s sales
- Fast start bonuses up to £11,750
Introduce other Sales Leaders into your team and earn commission on their teams too (up to 3 generations deep.
- If you already work, full or part time you can still build an Avon team and Business around other commitments
- Regular Incentives
- We will train you how to generate your own leads, via social networking and face to face
- Dedicated Sales Leadership website to help your business
- Run your own business
- Full support and training – no experience needed
Sales leadership is a challenging but rewarding career, if you build your team up you build your commission too, the more you put into it the more you get out of it. With the amazing chance of growing at your own rate.
Sales Leadership – the nitty gritty
To be a sales leader and earn from your team you will need to meet these requirements:-
- Recruit 5 representatives placing minimum orders of over £87
- Have group sales (these include your own) of over £800
- Make a one-off payment of £35 (to cover admin frees etc) then you will then receive your Sales Leader business pack
You can earn from your team every three weeks if you meet the above requirements. As well as increasing your income as a sales leader, the top Sales Leaders have the chance get a dream cars, such as Mercedes Benz and BMW’s, to drive for a year, and also enjoy VIP treatment at gala dinners and other exclusive events. Top recruiters can also earn trips abroad to destinations such as Barcelona, Majorca, Prague, Monte Carlo, Berlin etc.
There are 4 stages of Sales Leadership with levels in each stage and at each level your commission will increase. At each level, to earn commissions you need to place your own on-time order at the required level.
Levels of AVON Sales Leadership
- Co-ordinator – You will need at least five active Representatives in your top-line team, bringing in total sales of £800. You will earn commissions of between 4-6% of your teams paid sales.
- Leader – You will need at least twenty active Representatives in your top-line team, with one of them at Advanced Co-ordinator level and bringing in total sales of £8,000. You will earn commissions of between 7-8.5% of your teams paid sales.
- Executive Leader – You will need at least twenty active Representatives in your top-line team, bringing in total sales of £50,000 with 1 of them at advanced leader level and 4 of them at Advanced Co-Ordinator level. You will earn commissions of 9% of your teams paid sales.
- VIP -You will need group sales of £500,000. You will earn commissions of between 9% of your teams paid sales. Also a £75,000-£100,000 annual bonus.
As you can see there is room for growth within Sales Leadership and the sky is the limit. You will of course receive full training and support along the way. Please contact us for more information about AVON sales leadership.