- Complete flexibility to work how and when you like, and to earn as much or as little as you like AVON
- A world leading brand, instantly recognisable to customers with products they trust to be great quality AND value.
We can help! apply now ➜
Sales Rep or Team Leader?
- Earn extra as a representative, working 2-3 hours per week delivering brochures to your neighbours and/or friends.
- Or earn a full time income as a team leader, working 16+ hours per week and building your own business on your terms.
Click for more details: learn more ➜
Sell AVON, Join AVON and succeed with AVON
The AVON Business
There are many different ways to work with AVON, and one of them is certain to be right for you! Most work with AVON is self employed – over 100,000 people in the UK work as self employed AVON representatives, and over 6,000 of them as self employed sales leaders. AVON do also employ staff, but these jobs are fewer and further between – for more details please visit AVON Careers. On this website we offer opportunities to join AVON’s self employed army, in one or both of the following roles:
- Sales Representative – Self employed AVON representatives sell either to friends, family and work colleagues, or they can also cover a territory. AVON UK works on an exclusive territory basis, meaning that once an area has been allocated to you, provided you continue to look after it and deliver brochures, orders and serve your customers then no other AVON representatives are allowed on that area. As an AVON representative you can earn up to 25% of the value of products you sell, as well as getting your own products at a discount of up to 85%. You can work the hours you choose, and this is an ideal AVON job to earn a bit extra and to top up the household income levels.
- Team Leader – the second role we are offering is as a team leader. Advanced Leadership with AVON offers a fantastic way to start your own business, and as well as running your own representative business you will also be finding training and developing your own team of representatives. The earnings are completely uncapped and with our support and training you will find you are able to generate a full time income with part time hours relatively quickly. We will show you exactly how to develop your AVON business, and how to offer the very best opportunity to the AVON representatives you recruit.
Is AVON worth it?
Doubtless you will have heard the doubting Thomas types telling you that AVON really isn’t worth it…and for some people this is definitely the case. If you think that money will drop into your lap and that your bank account will grow on auto pilot as soon as you join AVON, then you will find very quickly that AVON just is not for you. However, if you recognise that this is a genuine business, and like any genuine business it will take time and effort and good old fashioned customer service to build up; if you recognise that this is a brand name recognisable all over the world; if you recognise that with your time and effort you will reap solid rewards, then yes AVON most certainly is worth it for you. There are certain costs you need to consider – however we train you to make sure that there are never any out of pocket expenses and that your AVON business pays for itself and pays you right from the outset. If you listen to our advice, if you are prepared to work at building your AVON business and if you are willing to ride out the occassional tough times, then yes AVON is worth it!
Why work from home?
Whatever your reasons – the long, hot and sticky commute, having to spend a good part of your morning drying your trousers after a passing car has sent the contents of a puddle over your suit – the prospect of working from home appeals to a lot of people.
The idea of being chained to your desk from nine-to-five sandwiched between a lengthy commute may seem like your only option, but recent improvements in technology have made working from home not only possible, but often easier than working in the office.
Working from home generally does mean a better working environment for you, with no distractions such as office politics and at home there’s only once person to make tea for.
However, starting a business from home isn’t for everyone. A home based business opportunity can provide flexibility, but if you’re poorly organised it may not be for you.
Starting a home-based business can be an excellent way to be your own boss without facing high bills for renting office space, and for many people it offers the perfect way to get off benefits and return to the workforce without having to endure endless applications, interviews and rejections
If you feel you could work from home, then a home-based business opportunity may be for you. There are many ways to start a home-based business, but one of the simplest is to simply fill in your details on this site, drop us a line and you can have your home based AVON business up and running in the next few hours!
How do I join AVON
4 quick steps!
- Apply to become an Avon sales representative. You can do this online right here in a few short seconds!
- We will call you to have a quick chat. This is just so we can explain exactly how AVON works and answer any initial questions you may have
- One of our sales leaders will pop over to see you, show you exactly how everything works and give you everything you need to get started – this normally takes between half an hour to an hour, and you will need to show the sales leader your ID – one photographic and one official (i.e. a driving license and a utility bill would be perfect)
- Start showing people your brochures! You are well on your way to earning money already
Right from your very first meeting with us, our role is to offer you the very best training available to get your AVON business off to a flying start. From the face to face training meetings you will have with your sales leader, through local AVON meetings (Your AVON Meetings or YAM’s for short!), our own exclusive team training events, online tutorials, a dedicated YouTube channel and ongoing support via phone, text and FaceBook we think we offer AVON training that is second to none. And to make it even better, we are always improving our training resources and responding to requests from our team to provide even better training to you.